December 31, 2000

Fuck, I had a fucked up new years eve. very fucked up. very very fucked up. (no, not that fucked up) anyway, this is basically what happened. 1. I had a beer and some pussy-ass-boones 2.I started feeling tired. 3. I passed out at ten oclock. 4. I woke up at 2am with a hangover. with a mutherfuckin hangover! from what? Did I insult the almighty alcohol god or what? infact, if there's a fuckin alcohol god i just wanna say "FUCK YOU! I'm down with the water god now." Fuck this bullshit. not that I really give a fuck about new years or anything. I never got the point. yeah, it's the end of one year and the beginning of another. so? Last year I actually felt like it was something special cause I got out of the army the same day. My fuckin neck hurts.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home