July 02, 2001

ooooh, cable connection.... oooh.

It's still only just a internet cafe, but ooooh god it's good to be on the get again. So much new shit. I downloaded that Satellite thing and checked out audiogalaxy, which is pretty wack. So much music for the brainpan. The songs I downloaded were the impossibles; "enter/return", sonic youth; "superstar, which I think is a cover of an old song sounds real good, stereolab; lo boob oscillator, and a talking heads song, "burning down the house", I suppose is the original of the Tom Jones version. I checked out a band called the Strokes a couple of days ago, has anyone heard of them? They look like a throwback to the 70s, well I don't know really... I'm just observing the hype. catchy stuff, they play, which is cool, I'd rather have (alleged) 70s throwbacks than DJ Pied Piper. Good god, that's at the top of the UK charts now with the garage (sick) hit, "do you really like it". People don't realise that the Pied piper of Hamlin lulled millions and millions of mice into the river to their deaths, why can't anyone see?!?!?!

by the way, observed phenonoma that doesn't exist has the potential to be bigger than the largest unit that does exist (I can't prove this, so you're going to have to take my word on it). So technically a mosquito's dick is like a cat, OF SHROEDINGER.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home