August 26, 2001

Hey fellow odd-worders and readers of the odd word. It's been awhile since I wrote anything or did anything meaningful on this site, so I decided to spruce up (and tidy) the layout a bit. It may not appeal to the palets of all, but at least now there are no broken links and cumbersome images to deal with.

And now for a tidbit from the weird and wacky world that we live in:

Most of us know who the Misanthropic Bitch is, and the bone she has to pick with teenage moms. This site has been created out of some kind of a reaction to her hatred of those who get pregnant pretty fucking quick after puberty. I wouldn't be surprised if this is just a massive spoof, but who cares, it holds cheap laughs value for me. And that's all that matters, kiddies. LET'S NOT FORGET THAT.

And just a final word directed at those who have reached the odd word through the following searches:

fornicating+cats
fucking+my+sister
mass+murder+makes+me+happy
dead+bodies
first+fuck
people+fucking+weird+things
racist+words


-you are all very very sick fucks. I also hold Mikko and his rantings primarily responsible for the reason why these searches come up on google and what not. Heh, just kidding. However, I found this search - tequila+allergies - to be very amusing. I can just picture some poor fifteen year old kid, the night after his first major encounter with tequila thinking "fuck man, this is all wrong, maybe I'm allergic to that shit." Hahah. You will learn, my child, you will learn.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home