October 09, 2001

wicked! So Meeks will be in KL this Christmas. Funky. What is going to be uneasy is that we'd be flying over the middle east. I for one will hide a plastic fork and a knife in my vest - counter-terrorist equipment. by the way, I don't have a heineken shirt, but now that you mention it, I need to have one.

corpus!? I've learnt about poetry today, interesting. Bought a chessboard for 50p at a chari-dee shop, it had a piece missing. But in the end, the matter is playing chess. Also I saw alot of the original Thomas Crown Affair, which was pretty cool, although Faye Dunaway pales in comparison with the foreign chick. Oh yeah, saw a movie called "In the company of men", which was disturbing, about two guys who agree to play a game with a girl where they both start dating her, say nice things to her, and at the end of it, fuck her over. Again, it's really disturbing.

So corpus requires time, yeah? The theme is madness, what is the situation? We said it should be a person dealing with his computer crashing. Should we expand on that. Joli email me or something.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home