November 27, 2002

novels are fictional textbooks. Had the shittest teacher alive today. She simply paraphrased chunks of the novel for people who had no idea, basically took the piss of us. The idea isn't how much you easily retain information like some blind sponge-fish. It's how you qualify the information that deems you a good analyser of information. That's what this degree is all about, not 'if you could or couldn't really squeeze in 2000 words after banging your girlfriend after going on the booze-up between crack pipe hits', you small little bastard.

Joli I should be in Dublin from either Sunday or Monday, I'm visiting a couple of friends on the Welsh coast, cuz I'm going to Dublin by land, as in I'm taking a ferry. Email me that you've got into Dublin OK and we can meet up in the city, k?

yeah? Meeks is where? Let's collectively point our guns at him.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home