June 30, 2003

Breaking news, that cloud of smoke is in fact a ping pong ball that the three women are holding up with their urine. I also found out from Warren Ellis that it is a painting. I see everyone is too shocked, or maybe they thought it was a residual glitch from Y2K.

Joli, a 2:1 is the third highest distinction in the British university grading system (am I wrong? Does it apply to A-levels?). I think it means a 60 out of 80. In truth, this blog is personal. But no, after a little thought, it's an ongoing dialogue. But argh, the archives need to be on a seperate page, the display is fucked up. Since taking off all the bios, the only thing that distinguishes our entries is our names. I'm gonna dig a little, see why the Actor's studio went under.

Kevin ain't on the odd word. He just sent me an incredibly filthy email.

Vin: I never congratulated you on the Masters opportunity. I know why it appeals to you. Studly muffin.

Presently, that naughty punjabi, Rishabh Seghal is in town, cajoling with his girlfriend around Bayswater. I'm going to find him and demand a rematch, for when body slammed me off cobblestones.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home