January 16, 2001

I don't know about you guys, but I really enjoy collaborating on this thing with you all. Considering we all live spread apart it can be a bit difficult, but I enjoy the creative impulses we all seem to share. It is a bit like a four-man message board at the moment, but we're all settling in to our respective academic routines for the semester, which can throw off the sturdiest man.

Oh yes - I've confirmed my place at the University of Melbourne for this year. I am currently enrolled in the faculty of arts - as to what my major will be is anybody's guess. I'm just going with the flow for now - seeing where the road takes me. It's a pretty tough university to get into just to 'go with the flow', but I'm not concerned right now. I don't have many concerns right now. :D

The cast page - I think Han has a point, because we all know so many different people and people would be missed (and pissed - maybe).

And as for life being contradictory - you know, it doesn't matter. Fuck it. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home