February 27, 2001

ode to a metal song

crying from the bedposts she kneels in purest light
she tries her hardest when her shadows barely pierce the night
asleep in rags she's soiled and tagged
underground to her plight
it's impossible for them to realise
how hard her fists clench at night

telling them in idle ways that she pursues her dream
we don't believe the selfish brays of some long forgotten fiend.

----------
callous malice provokes no sips from the chalice
----------
I got a parcel from my mom with a letter and a weird t-shirt with it, although not weird enough for me to realise it is of "ethnic" flavor... a button t-shirt with loops and knots instead of buttons and button-holes. Anyways, it made me miss malaysia alot... my dad sends me one line emails asking me what I had for breakfast today. Says everything is nice, sends love. sob :(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home