April 01, 2001

bought "straight up" the snot tribute album.. snot's song on it kicks ass... I just listened to necro, it's wicked shit... in the sense that it is both the shit as well as being a bit violating. But it's flowing... that song "rugged shit", that's cool, in my opinion....

I like songs having a "wake the fuck up" kinda feeling... or a weird ass story... or something completely leftfield... like freestyle (necro freestyling... sounds fucking good)... Saw "La Haine" last night with Asian Dub Foundation providing a new soundtrack to the movie.. basically playing their own shit over the original sounds... it definitely went very well... the anger was more visceral... aggressive, to me. Kinda like Rage covering the ghost of tom joad. Anyways, it worked in my opinion, the impartiality of life and death and the hate and love in between gave alot of substance to how I see the "big picture".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home