September 15, 2001

There have been threats all over the world, shit, nowhere is safe! I was thinking the same thing, Vin ... I don't think the terrorists, whoever they were, do not want to piss off their Muslim brothers at this stage in the proceedings. But let's be real here. Whoever did it, for whatever cause, is fucked. F.U.C.K.E.D. You don't piss off the richest and best armed nation in the world, and then think you're going to get away with it. You'd have to be absolutely fucked in the head. No one can save them now.

I have severe information overload. It is getting really hard for me to not talk in cliches. I haven't been on the 'net more in the past year than I was this week. I have barely slept, and what sleep I have been taking I've been doing during the day. I'm 20 years old (21 in a month) and I'm afraid of the dark again - I have to keep a night light on! I have cable here, so I am getting cbs, nbc, abc and cnn 24 hours a day. Regular programming has been non existent during the week on Australian TV. Tonight, they showed The Simpsons, and I breathed a sigh of relief because shit. I need something to make me laugh.

One of Australia's major airlines closed this week, and there were protests in the city by the people who have lost their jobs. I want to say to them "hey, you can get another job, thousands of people just fucking died you idiots, we are living in a world where the possiblity of all out world war is more real than it has been in a long time." It's hard to keep things in persepective, I don't know what's more important. I've barely gone to uni this week (apart from polisci lectures and tutes), because I've either been too tired or numb or ... I don't know. Too many people have been touched. I think I can safely say that this is the single most abhorrent act I've seen in my life. I don't think there are many people who can say different.

Oh, and I think I'm guilty of using the words 'cock' and 'juice' in the same sentence.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home