October 18, 2001

Bought the Slayer album (hey!) and then bought one of the new therapy? singles (boo!), I said it on your guestbook, but Happy b-day Joli. Belated, of course. How is everyone? I know why the caged bird sings? Because it's in a bloody cage, you foolish song writer.

Throw that into your pretentious gullits and swallow! ad infinitum. naked.

I learnt about versification a couple of weeks back. It concerns stressed and unstressed syllables in poetry, when you think in those terms it even song lyrics from System Of A Down seem to make sense.

the horse left the stable,
the porter, his bed.
my luggage is heavy
and so is my head.

It's the drink says the left cortex I'm inclined to agree, though
I haven't drunk more than two cups of tea - in terms of beer though.

So how are you all? I've been fairly occupied with reading and watching TV
It's nice but I'm needing of larger things, as Television is a drug I consume shamelessly
I'd prefer to go out on the pull, or just winge on this website, incessantly.

I'm quite bored now, I'd better stop rhyming;
my heads getting large with my uncanny timing.
I'll stop now because; it's getting quite sad
So good night boys and girls, don't feel too ruffled.


Please laugh and disregard everything I say (after reading it, of course)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home