November 02, 2001

Hello.

Back in the day, when we all used to write lengthy serious responses (peppered with that oddword humour we all have come to know and love) we used to get a lot of hits a day. A lot. Lately, as we haven't been writing much, our audience has started looking elsewhere for the wit and charm we once provided in megadoses.

We will win you back. YES YOU. I SEE you giving me evil stares from the corner. Cold. So cold. Mehejh.

ANYWAY. Yes, a restructuring sounds like a good idea. Today was my last day of uni (huzzah! One step closer to a funky poli-sci degree), and so I think I will be spending a lot more time getting this all up and running as a better platform for our witty banter.

The question you have posed, Vin, is a very interesting one. Questions of a nation's sovereignty, and ethnic/national allegiance would obviously come into play.

Did you know Iceland is the only country in the world that can technically call itself a nation-state, because it is over 90% ethnically homogenous? This fact gets my mojo going.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home