December 04, 2001

Hello people, I wrote a very cathartic vent last night. It was scary 500 words in like 5 minutes. Scary because I can retain that amount of restrainment at one time. I recall the movie Wonder Boys and I feel that is the way I behave, making it a ritualistic, perverse cat-and-mouse profession of avoiding resolutions to things. Ei: diablo 2. Is sent by the god-bitch of will power who makes the fat girl eat the next cookie with the simple reasoning that it is simply just "one cookie". One fucking cookie indeed.

I am writing again. hehe.

feels good, I thought of different ways of diverting the thought, keeping the formula of writing systematised while maintaining some semblance of variety. Not in the application of innovative thoughts, techniques upon words, meanings blah blah. A way, I have come up with is to keep a continuous stream of thought. Not some two page hows-your-father kind of rant, I'm talking hows-your-austrolopithicus, dinosaur sized stream of consciousness. Nothing deleted, though edited somewhat for clarity.

Another way is to systematically type a word at a prescribed point within the minute of the clock. Because the variation is intrinsic in participation, one need but write a word down. Everything is held constant, except it becomes an activity the most unlike writing because it is forcing you to rip thoughts to inaccurate condensations. Like sitting in a semantic shooting gallery.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home