February 25, 2002

Have not seen "made", Jon Favreau kicks ass though. Mullholland Drive is showing this Friday, the new David Lynch film, actually its a triple bill, first Mullholland Drive, then Lost Highway, then Blue Velvet. Its like a 6 hour lynch fest. When I first saw Lost Highway on TV in London, I hate the fact the presenter spoiled most of Lost Highway for me before I even saw it, he was talking about what happens at the middle of the movie, the completely odd and shocking transition. But he also revealed the inspirations for Lost Highway, which were equally bizarre. For instance, Lynch actually had a dream that someone buzzed him on his intercom saying... fuck it, I'm not gonna spoil it. If people haven't seen the movie, see it with an open mind. Kevin Mcleod told me who Keyser Soze was, I have since been repressing the hatred and disgust for people who spoil movies. To quote Captain Ahab, "Avast!", and poxes on ye!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home