January 18, 2001

I'll check it up write now MATEYS

fucking gonna watch ali G tonight, that rocks... last night got a bit drunk, don't think I wanna mix da reefa with alcohol next time, it makes everything go all spinny... but oh man... 12 monkeys... I can't get that movie out of my head... I gotta see it again. It's pretty awesome. Traffic is a movie I really gotta see... benicio del toro is the SHIT! "flipya, flipya fo real". Just purely, utterly and incontestably. The shit. There's just no other way of cutting it.

I'm avoiding a long, directed rant purposely because it would betray my thought patterns which are disjointed and diffused. If I feel strongly enough to seriously put the pen to the paper, I'll be more than happy to rant with kant. To address Mikko's ongoing interest with ICP and Eminem, I believe someone should seperate internal politics from whatever its created. If it works, then don't fix it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home