February 05, 2001

Anyway, back to serious business (and the business sure is serious). I could *smell* the four years of high school A grade debating emanating from Vin in that last post.

Yeah ... I would have to agree with Vin. I don't think politicians - the real ones in any case (that does NOT include you, Ms Pauline Hanson) - think of the population as their bitches. It seems a bit absurd, seeing as the politicians (as Vin said) rely on the populace to vote them into power (usually. Sometimes not in Italy).

It's actually kind of weird that you should say, Vin, that God isn't divided up into three separate branches of government. In Christian doctrine, God is in fact divided into what is known as the 'holy trinity'. The father, the son, and the holy ghost. Sure, not three separate branches of government, but trinity ... the number threee ... yes. I seem to have lost sight of the point. I just thought it was a cool connection.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home