May 15, 2001

how do you all do? I think Blogger should be working, no one should fear it. Think of more like a cuddly dog than a giant squid now. I just teased the code a little bit. Sooo... I guess everyone is up to their clavicles in work. Blogger seems like a much more fruitful pursuit, or writing, or singing, or anything.

There's a comic called "Strangers in Paradise", and I'm stealing words from the introduction of the third volume when I say that it is a comic that looks at the intricacies of friendship. It is by far the most emotive comic I buy and no matter which one I feel I always need to respond. The writer relates the comic to Henry James, I was supposed to read "The Awkward Age" last semester but didn't. I'm the poorer for it. It wouldn't have been any skin off my teeth.

So many books soo little time dammit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home