May 26, 2001

One thing I love about the odd word:

The random poetry. I think it's fucking hilarious and I can't get enough of it. So sock it to me, bitch!

I have never seen "White Men Can't Jump." I don't watch many movies. I don't want to see Moulin Rouge like everyone else. What I DO want to see, however, are old episodes of Friends. Which brings me on to a little section I'd like to call "Things I've been thinking about lately."

Things I've been thinking about lately.

Old Episodes of Friends : It's not until you watch episodes from seasons 6/7 that you realise how the show has lost its original focus: group of 20 somethings, crap lives, failed relationships, etc = damn hilarious viewing. Now it's all whiney and quirky, but not in a good way. Not in a, dare I say it, "Odd Word" way. I don't enjoy it nearly as much as I used to. And that says something, because at one stage I was quite obsessed. Sure, none of them are 20 anymore (some of them weren't in their 20's when the show started, I think Matthew Perry was one of the youngest and about 24), but still. The show has gone crap. By the way, if anyone wants to see the complete archive of Friends Scripts (just incase you want to read back and enjoy the mirth), a good site is here . The guy who runs the site thinks he's a bit of a hero, but if you ignore some of the comments he makes it's a 'top read'.

My painful watch problem : Today I unsuccessfully wore a watch again. I reckon I'm just oversensitive and neurotic so that's the end of my dilemma.







0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home