December 06, 2001

"finals are around the corner and not just around some distant corner but around that corner right there. ".

I wish you luck, young Mikkolah. My finals are now but a distant memory ... I have no contact with academia until March 2002. At the moment I am Bachelor of Arting (gimme a whooooooooooa politics!) and next year I am adding another degree. Either a Bachelor of Commerce or a Bachelor of Public Policy and Management. What does this mean? I add another year onto my degree. Pffft. Big deal. It took me 20 years to get to settle down and get stuck into uni, I may aswell hang around for a while. And anyway ... pubs.

My Tour Listing: I am not going to be in KL in December. I am going to be there in June/July. I am going to be in the USA (San Francisco, maybe NYC) in April. I am going to be in Adelaide in February (maybe, depending on Avhan). Inbetween all those other times I am going to be in and around the greater Melbourne area.

Mikko: the seasons are really weird here too. It is the start of December - technically the start of Summer - and I have three blankets on my bed, it is raining all the time, I am wearing a wooly jumper and think moose hide socks on my feet (spot the lie). It actually does rain a bit during the summer here, but I can't not ever remember it being this cold in December. I think the poles were reversed when I was asleep. *points finger in accusation at Maria Shriver*. BITCH.

To all: I have started writing a few stories but the problem is I have no ideas. I *AM* writer's block. How do you write, Han? I am trying to purge some shit out of my brain. HOW HOW HOW?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home