February 06, 2002

Right, so in France, the keyboard is not a qwerty keyboard. It is a azerty keyboard. It means, all the buttons on the top of the keyboard are not numbers they are symbols. You need to press the shift key to get the period (.) it is weird. also the letter m is beside the letter L. Clunky. I can't fathom why they enjoy fixing things that are not broken but that's just the way. As Elton John once put it, it is the circle of life: right. fuck off, elton. Oh yeah internet is kind of screwy here. None available at the uni.

Shit the keyboard is pissing me off: it has the q beside the s on the second row the w on the first key from the left on the bottom set of letters. Interesting: so if i were to type nor,qlly you zould probqbly see so,ething like this in the ,ix qnd ultinqtely you zouldnùt understqnd q zord Iù, sqying: I suppose they need to change it around because of all the letter like e with an accent on it I have a feeling this keyboard is special in france. fuck that: my predeliction of swearing must now take a backseat to actually being able to communicate clearly: interesting, though ultimately masochistic of me to do something like this. Go to France, I mean. Still, all the more interesting.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home