March 01, 2002

Yeah, I am busy too. It is fucking ridiculous. I got a job, and on top of uni I could easily be doing 40+ hours of shit a week. Not including eating, sleeping, homework, watching TV, playing with my loyal dog companion, and exercise.

Made opened yesterday here in Australia and as a big Jon Favreau fan, I'm probably going to go see it when I can do so for 4 bucks (Mondays).

Han, I have written you a disjointed letter over the course of a week. I shall be sending it shortly. I am feeling motivated to buy stamps. I like the idea of something I have written infiltrating the French postal system.

Vin, perhaps you could help me out with this: international law. How is law organised in the international arena/on an international scale? I'm considering starting a law degree next year (because I don't want to join the real world just yet), and the idea of international law (if it is what I think it is) is intriguing.

Meekz, have you seen Chomsky speak live? He must do talks in BOston (hello Uni town), have you ever had the opportunity to see him do his thang?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home