July 15, 2003

There are some distinct memories I have surrounding 11th/12th grades, KLCC, seeing movies in large groups.

I feel bad that you felt that way Han. I have always genuinely enjoyed your company, and have so since we were properly acquainted through the 'song game' we played over that summer (with various others), giving rise to 'The Pimps'. I always marvel at the fact that I made some of my best and dearest friends in my final year at ISKL, and kick myself that I didn't hang out with a lot of you guys longer. Maybe our friendships came at the right time - perhaps I would have punched you had we spoken properly earlier. I am embarassed that I didn't notice you were mad at the way you thought people treated you, although I am sure people always loved having you around, so I don't know who is misinterpreting.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home