October 05, 2003

Oy vey. Law is in the back of my mind. Every now and again I think about it, and it evokes good feelings, but then I get distracted by this or the pile of books sitting next to my bed that are saying things like "Joli! Read me! You don't need to study! I am interesting and no where in my pages will you find any mention of network society or theories on democracy!" All I need to do is fill in a few forms and wait until January, but it all seems like a lot. Committing myself to another 3 years of study at my age (a few weeks short of 23 years old) seems like too much.

The doors are not shut, there are alot of doors open, I just need to choose. For once I must be decisive! Then again, should I choose to study law, I need to decide which universities I want to apply to.

But now, back to the study (civic malaise, very interesting). Only another 5 weeks of class and, ideally, I will have a B.A. in political science (international relations) and English literature. Unless I want to do that honours year.

Hear that? My brain just exploded.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home