March 10, 2004

Vin, The thought I have in mind is that if I'm feeling something, for instance, if I'm feeling happy I don't necesserily have to show it. Alot of things at ISKL make me feel that emotions and outward appearance are not related and this is my way of meditating on this. What suggests anger to you? Your interpretation is valid, you don't need to excuse yourself, it's probably what some people think of me.

I'm just disappointed that's the only kind of response I get from you.

Granted I am angry at times, I had lunch with the assistant in the publications labs and he ragged on me about taking our friends seriously when they ask for help and came up with the example where if someone depended on me for his life, I would be indifferent. Maybe he was trying to get a rise out of me, because that is what 20% of what he says is meant to do. I told him he was bitching and whining.

It would make a great story, no one learns anything, no one can actually say what they want to say, no moral lesson comes out of it.

My story got rejected. The 500 word crime story I submitted for the contest It's ok. After looking at it, two days later it didn't look great and I could pick out a ton of mistakes.

The anarchist argument got dropped like a bad habit.

Is this a three-way email?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home