January 11, 2001

that's all just another photomanip, meeks, I'm still waiting for your head resting on your fingers looking back at the bloody stump of a neck.

I like to think of the future as a very intimidating fat person, who is running at me on a horizontal plane where vision is unobstructed. At 50 km, I see: A very intimidating fat person. What am I going to do? Nothing because the fat person is 50 km from me. At 40 km: A very intimidating fat person at 40 km. Again not much recourse for action because well... I'm out of arm's length. So the kilometers get burned... 30, 20, 10, 5, 3. At last he is one Kilometer away and I think, "Sweet mary, the intimidate is 1 kilometer away from me, what am I to do."

The moral of the story is this: Do not wait for the fat person to be 1 km away from you.

I leave the intention's of the intimidating fat person open to the individual's feelings of wrongness.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home