January 20, 2001

lost two rants yesterday due to the sheer stupidity that is my college t1 connection. fiucking firewalls.

umm... got drunk last night and I do believe I woke up this morning with my first hangover. It feels like a horse took a dump on my head. Then wiped his ass and threw the fetid wad of tissue onto my head as well.

This is the christmas of my consumption. I'll be staying in Europe this whole year, which is a shame while fucking cool. Hopefully Kev comes down and we do some documentary, that would be wicked. I need to get a job. Fuck. There's so much I wanna do here... not including clubbing. DVDs, HIFI, cds cds cds. hmm... TV... fuck it... I wanna see the movies themselves. need to see movies. need to see movies.

Anyways, one of my hallmates is having sex with his girlfriend all morning so I can't borrow his TV and watch Killing Zoe. Quite shite. To "have" sex, that's an expression because no one can physically have sex. sex is an abstract. It's like to take a shit. When you go to the bathroom, you don't manhandle feces.

language, pfffffh, who needs it.

props to prash for pointing the latter one out, looooong time ago.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home