March 15, 2002

"I don't think it's ever really plausible"? wordy bitch!
Have not read Joli's blog, but I will soon. Reading Notre Dame de Paris in little teaspoons, consume a good sum of what you like if that is what you want to be. But now an entry I wrote two days ago, because I saved it.

"Fuck piss shit, always me there wanting to resize the fucking browser window after I've written alot of shit down for an update. Tomorrow I'll tell you what I wrote. Actually I can think of alot more to write now. Went to a French Punk concert this saturday, as expected it was either the midget convention of the north west of France or many young kids get off on shoving people around. Anyways as the evening got more violent, I lost my glasses then found them again, in bits; then realised one lense was bigger than the other and now still missing a lense.
Lessee, been listening to NOFX Pump Up the Valuum, Less Than Jake Hello Rockview, The Roots Things Fall Apart, Buena Vista Social Club, Some Flamenco that Spanish peeps avail to me. Met a bunch of peeps from Galicia, Galis (sp?) The Celtic region of Spain. Interesting. I feel like extending my arms and passing air through my pursed lips to simulate the cruising action of an airplane at adequate altitude."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home