March 15, 2004

I'm the only member of the ISKL support staff who comes to work in shorts and flip flops. My boss allows me these small favours, I'm not sure why. I would definitely get alot sweatier making my way to work. Smelling faintly of roses.

We need to moderate the discussions. Accepting definition of terms. Apply logical problems. Attacking internal logic of problems. At the moment we are all trying to get the wind to change directions...

Becoming an adult, to me, means self-sufficiency and at the same time, aware when you'll need help. Unafraid to express your opinions, even to strangers. Generally, it also means you are responsible, you weigh and consider decisions before you make them, you respond in kind to the speaker, tactfully and honestly.

I'm far from an adult, I'm strung-out, I get many quiet moments, but they don't seem to calm me down. I have an idea of what to do, but saying it now may jinx the attempt. Oh yeah, another important thing about being an adult is that you are aware of what your words mean and you don't use them carelessly. I re-iterate: Far from an adult.

I'm going to incubus tomorrow. I'm going to shake my ass.

Vin I can't say anything about sonatas. My dad is really into sonatas, they help him concentrate, but for me, give me something escapist and time-consuming. Whenever I wind down to doing work, I prefer silence.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home