January 24, 2001

I used to be afraid of failure. It's harder for me to define failure these days because every time I've thought I've failed in my life, there was another low yet to come. Now I don't know what failure is, and I'm not bloody afraid of it. I'm living on my own terms, in accordance with my own values and beliefs, and in line with my own standards.

I don't feel like I need to know, at this stage, where I should be going. I'm not really afraid of the future, because I think whatever happens will have its merits, and as long as I don't start up a 40 000 dollar a day crack habit, life can't be that bad. Another thing I've learned is that life rarely turns out the way you expect it will. I know you're all thinking 'bullshit', but I swear to you, this is true. Whenever I heard a person say it, I wouldn't believe them. Now I know that there is nothing truer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home