August 11, 2003

Sooo

Everything's all good. Been plowing through the Bret Easton Ellis. American Psycho is sick and funny. I'm onto The Informers. Public Libraries in London are the shit, specifically my public library, I have fast internet and three bins of graphic novels (ie: comics). I could stay here all night. They'd be bold and kick me out around closing time though, I'm not that attractive.

Did people understand what I was saying in my last post? I'm always talking about closure this and that, but it's all strictly different stuff, I like to use it as a point of reference for alot of issues that have to do with art and expression.

I appreciate everyone's concern. I sometimes don't know whether I'm coming or going. Like I said, it's good to have a point of reference. So um drop me an email you plenitude of dudes...

Um I just got an error message when I attempted to publish this post, it appears we've run out of space. So I say we should purge all the archives. I'd like to keep a record myself, so I'll delete all the archives after I make a copy (I don't have a zip disk or floppy disk right now, later on...)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home